Rates & Booking
Liability Waiver – Link to Liability Waiver Here
- Check-in time is 4pm.
- Check-out time is 11am. Please text Amanda when you are leaving at 870-404-5880. If you need to make other arrangements please let us know. Depending on circumstances it may or may not be possible to change check-out times.
- Key must be left in the lock box. This home is privately owned and guests are responsible for lost keys. The property must be re-keyed in the event the key is lost, misplaced or not returned and you will be responsible for the cost of this procedure.
- There is a 2-night minimum for weekend reservations and a 3-night minimum for holiday weekends.
- Reservations are not confirmed without a deposit. Tentative reservations will be held for 1 week pending receipt of deposit.
- Reservations are confirmed with deposit and a confirmation notice/receipt will be emailed to you along with the lock box code to the home.
- Returned checks are subject to a $35.00 fee.
- Our property will NOT be rented to vacationing students or young adults (under 25) unaccompanied by a responsible parent or guardian. (Our home is monitored for violation of this policy. All violators will be evicted with all rental payments being forfeited! Reservations made under false pretenses are null and voic and check-in will not be allowed. This policy includes reservations made by parents who do not check-in and/or who leave overnight during the length of the stay. No Exceptions!)
Rules and Damage Policy: A credit card number is requested upon making your reservation. Guests are responsible for the property, its contents, and themselves during occupancy. Rearranging the furniture or removing any items from the home is prohibited. After check-out, we will inspect the home for damage, missing items, and abnormally dirty appearance. If we determine that damage is present, items are missing or the home is abnormally dirty, we will repair the damage, replace the missing items, and /or perform a deep clean of the home at the Renter’s expense. Renter will be contacted. No smoking is allowed on the inside of the home! Please only smoke outside, on the deck, or the screened in porch. Please do not pitch your cigarette butts over the railing or into the grass, use the ash trays provided. Non-compliance will be charged a cleaning fee of $100. We take great pride in keeping our land and river litter free! No outside fire pits or bonfires are allowed on our property. Please place all garbage from the home in the trash cans provided. If they become full, please call Gary, and he will empty them for you. All appliances will be fully functional at check-in. If any problems occur during your stay, please inform us. Please report any problems, needed repairs, or inoperable equipment to Gary or Amanda. We will have repairs made quickly and efficiently. No refund or rate adjustments will be made for any mechanical failure. Our only goal is for you to have an enjoyable stay. 870-404-5878 or 870-404-5880 Security of Personal Property:
- Guests are responsible for the property, its contents, and themselves during occupancy. Guests must lock windows and doors securely when not on the premises. WRFR assumes no responsibility for any acts of theft or vandalism, or other damages to personal property. This includes personal items left behind in the home at departure. However we will put forth every effort to recover such items for you at your request.
- HOUSE PARTIES are NOT allowed! Rental guests understand that we will only accept reservations from adults over the age of 25.
Guidlines to follow upon checking out…
- Check out time is 11:00 AM! Please text Amanda when you are leaving at 870-404-5880.
- Please place all dishes in dishwasher and set to run before leaving.
- Please make sure coffee maker is shut off or unplugged.
- Please strip beds, and place all linen and towels in the laundry room.
- Please sign guest book!
- Please make sure there is no fire in the fireplace.
- Please don’t forget your phone chargers!
- Please place all trash into the outside trash cans.